Toyota TJ Cruiser Forum banner

New York Show, 2019

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  bicepeak 
#1 ·
Hey it looks like the TJ Cruiser made it to New York this year. Though no publicity surrounding it and no word on production.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Not cool when its the least relevant concept since the FT-4X came out.

Its not branded as a TJ but anyone that knows what the FJ is supposed to be, they'll know this is closer to the real deal, when ever it happens

#3 ·
It is relevant to me, since it fits what I want exactly. I am not offended that it's name harks back to the FJ since I am more interested on what a vehicle does and is and the name is lowest in my consideration. I am not interested in an over $40,000+ FJ type vehicle anyway. And no way would I spend that amount on a vehicle that I would beat up taking it offroad.

I like the FT-4X too , (which was displayed first) but with it's greatest abundance of not- likely- to -ever -see production features, is much more a dream vehicle then something we will ever see. Also most people in the FJ forums hate it.

Actually, I am convinced Toyota will never produce either. So our preferences are moot anyway. Sad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.