Toyota TJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Not surprised and that's pretty much the average price for a used Fj cruiser in good condition. I was browsing around for one when it seemed like Toyota wasn't going to come through with the TJ Cruiser and received sticker shock in the process.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah that's actually a pretty average price for a used FJ in that condition. I'm pretty sure its one of the top value retaining vehicles on the market. I personally wouldn't drop that kind of money on an older vehicle, but we may see others going this way, with no production plans for the FT-4X :(

·
Super Moderator
461 Posts
Yeah that's actually a pretty average price for a used FJ in that condition. I'm pretty sure its one of the top value retaining vehicles on the market. I personally wouldn't drop that kind of money on an older vehicle, but we may see others going this way, with no production plans for the FT-4X :(
As any fan of the FJ will tell you, The FT-4X is not the new FJ. It is not body on frame for one thing. The closest Toyota comes to an FJ is the 4runner. Toyota has hinted at a new body on frame model, but I have seen nothing solid about it.

Not interested in a serious off roader myself, so I would like to see something similar to the FT-4X, but that seems to be dead too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd be happy to see the euro J40 Land Cruiser make it's way to the U.S if we wont be seeing the FT-4X for awhile. That thing is more than capable of filling the shoes of the FJ until something better comes along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts