Toyota TJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in an effort to find any new information in relation to the FT-4X I recently came across this video that was just released a few weeks ago. Love the idea of it being branded as a "Swiss army knife on wheels". Although I doubt all of these modular components will be on a production model.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As soon as they began to show how many removeable components there were in this concept, I knew our chances of a production model were slim. I mean who needs water bottle door handles and boom box cup holders? Maybe they will revisit this model as demand for hybrid/electric crossovers increases.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully Toyota decides to bring over the multi hatch to one of their production models, because I think that was one of the FT-4X most compelling features. Have they indicated if the Rav4 has a powered lift gate or not?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I mean its a generalization to say that all Wranglers have poor reliability, the same way it is to say that all Toyota's are boring. People are going to go with the brand's they feel comfortable with, regardless of how they are perceived by the media. And of course the Wrangler is in high demand, its basically the only vehicle in the segment aha.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah the good old Suzuki Samurai...really wish that Suzuki would return to the NA market, as they are in my opinion one of the best budget off road manufacturers. There are definitely pros and cons to every brand though, and its just a shame that its taking so long for someone to release a true rival to the Wrangler. If there was something for Jeep to compete against, perhaps it would force them to improve upon the platform.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.