Toyota TJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
If it is the size of the FT-4X, then it would be squarely aimed at the Renegade.
If that's true, Renegades will soon disappear from the market. I drove this car once and that was enough for me to understand what I'm dealing with. Ugly looking Renegade won't make you happy by its interior too. Cheap plastic everywhere, seat cloth feels weird, outdated interior design overall. There are better competitors like Honda H-RV, Mazda CX-3 or even Subaru Crosstrek.

· Registered
35 Posts
What if the new FT-AC will be in the same segment with Range Rover Evoque, size wise? I don't know why, but I have a feeling that FT-AC will have similar proportions to Evoque.
So I guess Evoque was a spot on in terms sizes, right?

Did anyone find the sizes of the FT-AC yet? Just want to compare it with Evoque. Length 4,371 mm (172.1 in) Width 1,900 mm (74.8 in)

· Registered
35 Posts
Good point! I think that Tesla's handles are not only expensive but also not appropriate for this car segment. In my opinion, they're more suitable for luxurious cars and not for $20,000 "adventure" vehicles :D
Agree, I'd like to see a classic door handles rather than Tesla's automatic version. In my opinion, they should have used FJ's handles, they look just right for this type of car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.