Toyota TJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and new to Toyota's. Growing up I had some family members with Toyota Land Cruiser and 4Runners, one even had an old FJ... don't ask me how I ended up in a Jeep Renegade but i'm here. While the Renegade is nice I am looking for a change and was very impressed by the FT-4X concept.

FJ Cruisers seemed nice and a good example of what Toyota is capable of these days, comparable to my Renegades bigger brother, the Wrangler.

Anyone here with a Jeep background?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to the forum! don't have a Jeep background because of the reliability problems I've always heard about. Didn't want to spend a lot on a Jeep only to throw more in for repairs.

But those missed adventures I could have had but feared taking made me want an FJ, though it's too late to get a new one now.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome to the forum! don't have a Jeep background because of the reliability problems I've always heard about. Didn't want to spend a lot on a Jeep only to throw more in for repairs.

But those missed adventures I could have had but feared taking made me want an FJ, though it's too late to get a new one now.
I hear you on that and its one more reason why I want out while things are going well for me so far and Toyota is known for far better customer service than FCA. From past horror stories, if there's one thing I learned its to have a good dealership you have confidence in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear you on that and its one more reason why I want out while things are going well for me so far and Toyota is known for far better customer service than FCA. From past horror stories, if there's one thing I learned its to have a good dealership you have confidence in.
no more 7 slot for your either huh, nice to see another ex-Jeeper around
the only product I can see myself getting into if i really like it is the next Wrangler but i'll wait for its initial release.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If the TJ Cruiser doesn't go into production, maybe I'll look into one of the 7-slot models, but not the Wrangler even though it looks like a load of fun. Wouldn't want to sink more money into the vehicle after the warranty period wears off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.