Toyota TJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
A different vehicle will be at the LA Auto Show , The FT-AC Concept.

CarlV8.......would you go to the show to see that?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nah... I'm not interested in FT-AC. I might change my mind if we will get any photos of it before the show starts, cause as for now it's not the type of vehicle that I'm looking for.

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nah... I'm not interested in FT-AC. I might change my mind if we will get any photos of it before the show starts, cause as for now it's not the type of vehicle that I'm looking for.
I am thinking the same thing. It reduces the chances to almost zero that the FJ will be there on display. :sad:

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I am thinking the same thing. It reduces the chances to almost zero that the FJ will be there on display. :sad:
oops....I meant reduces the chance that the TJ will be on display.

This is weird.....the FT-AC appeared on the LA Auto Show page yesterday, but now it has disappeared. What's up with that?

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
oops....I meant reduces the chance that the TJ will be on display.

This is weird.....the FT-AC appeared on the LA Auto Show page yesterday, but now it has disappeared. What's up with that?
Ok....it's now back on the site.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I am still considering going and flying in and back on the same day. Probably Monday December 4th.

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I am still considering going and flying in and back on the same day. Probably Monday December 4th.
Now I am considering driving over , spending the night, see the show the next day, then drive home. I am really craving a road trip. Wish I could make up my mind....lol

Oh there is a show in Phoenix this weekend, but it looks like nothing promising will be there.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Doubt there will be all that many reveals, if any, at Phoenix with a larger show so close to it.

The suspense is killing me and so is Toyota's plants for these concepts! The LA auto show cannot come fast enough though I can't justify a trip there just to see the FT-AC concept.
I'm sure a lot of people will be taking pictures of it and publications will be all over the possible FJ cruiser successor.

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Doubt there will be all that many reveals, if any, at Phoenix with a larger show so close to it.

The suspense is killing me and so is Toyota's plants for these concepts! The LA auto show cannot come fast enough though I can't justify a trip there just to see the FT-AC concept.
I'm sure a lot of people will be taking pictures of it and publications will be all over the possible FJ cruiser successor.
Agree....I have been to the Phoenix show before and there was little new there, although that year I did see the Renegade before it came out .

Just booked the hotel in LA and will be making a road trip! December 4th to drive over and the 5th viewing the show.

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The LA Show is almost here, did anyone buy the tickets already? I thought we're gonna have our own representatives there:)
I didn't buy tickets yet, but I did book a hotel nearby for December 4th. I would see the show the next day. I may change my mind if the reveal on the 30th is disappointing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I didn't buy tickets yet, but I did book a hotel nearby for December 4th. I would see the show the next day. I may change my mind if the reveal on the 30th is disappointing.
Smart move! So, you won't go if there won't be TJ, right? Cause I'm excited to see FT-AC too. Is anyone else going?

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Smart move! So, you won't go if there won't be TJ, right? Cause I'm excited to see FT-AC too. Is anyone else going?
I think it's pretty certain the TJ will not be there. I want to get an idea of what the FTAC will be like before I decide to go.

·
Registered
309 Posts
If only I was close enough to the event, but alas I'll be waiting for publications to grille the toyota representatives when they debut the new concept on press days.

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
If only I was close enough to the event, but alas I'll be waiting for publications to grille the toyota representatives when they debut the new concept on press days.
It doesn't look like anyone in this group lives close enough that only needs the price of admission to see it, unfortunately.

·
Super Moderator
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hmmmm....the 2019 INFINITI QX50 has been unveiled early instead of at the LA show. Maybe Toyota will do the same. :)

21 - 40 of 58 Posts