Toyota TJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey it looks like the TJ Cruiser made it to New York this year. Though no publicity surrounding it and no word on production.
Not cool when its the least relevant concept since the FT-4X came out.

Its not branded as a TJ but anyone that knows what the FJ is supposed to be, they'll know this is closer to the real deal, when ever it happens

·
Super Moderator
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Its not branded as a TJ but anyone that knows what the FJ is supposed to be, they'll know this is closer to the real deal, when ever it happens

It is relevant to me, since it fits what I want exactly. I am not offended that it's name harks back to the FJ since I am more interested on what a vehicle does and is and the name is lowest in my consideration. I am not interested in an over $40,000+ FJ type vehicle anyway. And no way would I spend that amount on a vehicle that I would beat up taking it offroad.

I like the FT-4X too , (which was displayed first) but with it's greatest abundance of not- likely- to -ever -see production features, is much more a dream vehicle then something we will ever see. Also most people in the FJ forums hate it.

Actually, I am convinced Toyota will never produce either. So our preferences are moot anyway. Sad.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This doesn't look like the TJ Cruiser??

The TJC looks much more like a mini-van than an SUV.

I didn't make it to the Washington Auto show this year. I saw not evidence that the TJC would be there, and saw none that it was there.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I still can't get over how funky it looks which is unlike any concept to production model i've seen. If this was the 80's and 90's sure

·
Super Moderator
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still can't get over how funky it looks which is unlike any concept to production model i've seen. If this was the 80's and 90's sure
I love it . It looks better in real life because it is really not very big so the simple lines really fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts