Toyota TJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
I am starting to have my doubts about this story about the TJ Cruiser being in LA. I have searched and no other automotive publication mentions this. It is shown on the LA Auto Show site, but they have been wrong before and corrected their site closer to the show. When you click on the TJ Cruiser, nothing comes up.

Hope it shows up, but not confident.:plain:
Toyota debuted it last year in Tokyo then went dormant. I guess maybe it's not a new concept anymore and lost its news worthiness? Also, Toyota doesn't seem to promote it at all.

It's too bad that they don't sell Suzuki Jimny in the U.S.. Many people would buy that car in a heartbeat. I am waiting to see what Bronco looks like, hope it's smaller than 4runner. But I am not too confident on Ford's reputation on reliability.

· Registered
11 Posts
Don't know if I trust this source, but I hope it is true!

"For now, all these are speculative so the only way we'll know it's on the way is if does make an appearance at the 2019 Tokyo Motor Show. " Oct.29-Nov.4.
I think with Ford's releasing new Bronco and Baby Bronco, it might've hurried up Toyota a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.