Toyota TJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
After seeing the FT-4X concept and now seeing the official TJ Cruiser concept, I don't know what to think, surely not what I was expecting. They just better not make the same mistakes they did with the Scion xB unless there are plans for something more like the FT-4X concept.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Toyota could be on to something, the Minivan isn't exactly dead, look at the Chrysler Pacifica, that's a great example of the response you can get with a van that's built right. Hopefully this will be just as cool in proportion to its segment, pricing, etc.

·
Registered
348 Posts
the front looks a tad too beefy for my tastes, maybe angle it a bit more for better aerodynamics instead of a flat piece smack dab in the middle. But the interior seat design is pretty spot on, though it would be nice to have a center seat that folds down on its own instead of a gap.
i like it and think it might be the secret sauce to selling people on something Van like. The Pacifica on the other hand was like having a high trim Tahoe or Cadillac Escalade in the form of a minivan. In a way Toyota is doing that here but with FJ DNA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.